Australian Geographic – Direct Mail 2021 Subscription Terms and Conditions
AUSTRALIAN GEOGRAPHIC DIRECT MAIL 2021 SUBSCRIPTION PROMOTION – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to redeem these offers forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating and redeeming either of these offers, the subscriber agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Offers are only open to residents of Australia who newly subscribe or renew a subscription to Australian Geographic Magazine between 1 November 2021 and 31 January 2022 and must be cleared for payment.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to redeem the offers.
- The offer period commences 1 November 2021 and closes 23:59 (AEST/AEDST when applicable) on 31 January 2022. Savings are based on a cover price of $14.99.
- To redeem the offer, the bearer must subscribe to or renew their existing Australian Geographic Magazine Subscription by one of the following means;
- Visit australiangeographic.com.au/dt211, australiangeographic.com.au/dt212, australiangeographic.com.au/dt213 or australiangeographic.com.au/dt214 and follow the prompts to purchase a minimum of 1 subscription to Australian Geographic magazine during the promotional period
- Call 1300 555 176 and quote promotional code DT21AG1, DT21AG2, DT21AG3 or DT21AG4.
- Every person who newly subscribes or renews their current subscription to Australian Geographic magazine during the promotional period by either credit card or cheque will receive a choice of:
- 6 issues of Australian Geographic magazine for $71.99 via credit card automatic renewal or direct debit auto renewal from their bank account. They will be charged an initial amount of $71.99 and then $71.99 every 6 issues. Includes Australian Geographic Weather Station valued at $25.00.
- 6 issues of Australian Geographic magazine for $67.50 via credit card/cash/cheque. This offer does not include a gift.
- 6 issues of Australian Geographic magazine for $59.99 via credit card automatic renewal or direct debit auto renewal from their bank account. They will be charged an initial amount of $59.99 and then $59.99 every 6 issues. This offer does not include a gift.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery of the gifts once payment has been received (delivery of gifts may be affected by COVID-19 shipment delays). Gifts are sent to the purchaser of the subscription.
- If the gift/s are unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the gift/s with something of equal value.
7. Each issue will be mailed to each subscriber separately throughout the year. Australian Geographic magazine is published 6 times a year. Subscriptions cannot be split or sent to different recipients. Customers may order more than one subscription.
8.The subscriber can cancel their subscription at any time by calling our customer service team on 1300 555 176 during business hours 9am to 5pm AEST.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected subscriptions via mail. Due to tight production deadlines, the promoter cannot guarantee Australian Geographic magazine will reach each subscriber by post by the time it is available in store, retailer or newsagent.
10. This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. New or renewing subscribers are eligible to redeem this offer by way of payment stipulated in clause 6 only. For renewals payment must be made prior to the end of their current subscription term.
11. The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this offer is final and binding on all who enter. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. By subscribing to this Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd magazine title you acknowledge that you understand that ‘tip ons’ and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, depending on the sole discretion of Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
15. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. The Promoter is Australian Geographic Holdings Pty Ltd (ABN 12 624 547 922) of 52-54 Turner St, Redfern, NSW 2016. Phone: 02 9331 7334.