Subscribe to Australian Geographic today and save, while also supporting The Australian Geographic Society
Australian Geographic Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine celebrating the very best of Australia’s nature, culture, people and places. The magazine is renowned for its photography, maps and stories that cover Australian rural life, natural history, adventure, science, culture, innovation and travel.
As a subscriber you automatically become a member of our charitable foundation, the Australian Geographic Society. A portion of each subscription goes towards supporting conservation, scientific and environmental research, community projects and our Australian adventurers.
This month when you subscribe to the print edition, you can save over $17 and receive our new cookbook. Or receive even bigger savings of over $26 without a gift. The choice is yours!*
* This offer available for Australian residents only.
Additional subscriber benefits include:
- Membership to The Australian Geographic Society
- Free VIP membership to QBD books customer loyalty program (valued at $25)
- VIP access to Australian Geographic product sales throughout the year
- Discounts on travel & accommodation through Australian Geographic partners
- Free Paddy Pallin membership (10% off full price items instore & online. Ex Launceston & Katoomba stores)