Subscribe to Australian Geographic Today & Save
Australian Geographic Magazine is a bi-monthly magazine celebrating the very best of Australia’s nature, culture, people and places. The magazine is renowned for its photography, maps and stories that cover Australian rural life, natural history, adventure, science, culture, innovation and travel.
As a subscriber you automatically become a member of our charitable foundation, the Australian Geographic Society. A portion of each subscription goes towards supporting conservation, scientific and environmental research, community projects and our Australian adventurers.
This month when you subscribe to the print edition, you can save up to $49 and receive our beautiful 240-page photographic book, Urban Wild, valued at $59.95.
* This offer available for Australian residents only.
Additional subscriber benefits include:
- Free VIP membership to the QBD Books Customer Loyalty Program
- Access to sales on selected Australian Geographic products throughout the year
- Invitations to AG Society events
- Discounts and savings on travel and accommodation through Australian Geographic partners
- 25% off selected cruises with Coral Expeditions. When you book your journey, Coral Expeditions will also donate $1,000 to the Australian Geographic Society.
- A complimentary Paddy Pallin membership giving you 10% off full price items in store and online. Visit your local Paddy Pallin store with your AG membership number to sign up for your 12-month club card. (excludes franchise stores: Launceston and Katoomba)