The Food Safety Information Council has warned people not to pick or eat wild mushrooms as deathcap mushrooms come into season.
Western Australians are being warned not to collect and eat wild mushrooms, after a potentially fatal death cap was identified in the region.
It may look pretty, but this fish uses both poison and a foul stench to keep predators at bay
This is one of the only known birds to be toxic. Its feathers contain one of the most potent toxins known to science – but why?
Science & Environment
They may seem innocuous, but some plants can be deadly. Here are 9 of the most poisonous plants in Australia.