How to submit Reader Photos
Whether landscapes, people or wildlife – we want to see your best shots.
Submit your images of Australia for a chance to have them published on the Australian Geographic website or in the magazine. The images should be of Australian/Pacific scenes, culture, or people.
Photos should be submitted via email following the below critera:
- Email email@example.com with subject ‘AG Reader Photo submission‘
- Images should be no bigger than 2 MB.
- Please do not submit images with a watermark. We will appropriately credit photographers.
- Include a detailed photo caption, as we want to know about the subject, where it is and how the photo came about.
- We want real images. Digital or other manipulation is not in keeping with the spirit of Australian Geographic photography (other than basic adjustments to ensure the image reflects the original scene). Stitched images are acceptable if they were taken around the same time, but please let us know.
Does your photo have prize-winning potential? You can also enter it in our annual Nature Photographer of the Year Competition.