Ever wanted to work for Australian Geographic? Now’s your chance
We’re on the hunt for a Sales and Implementation Executive.
Role: Sales and Implementation Executive
Australian Geographic are looking to hire in the role of sales and implementation.
This position would suit someone with some previous sales experience, however more important is the confidence to make sales calls and a willingness to learn.
This team member would also need to have strong organisation and administration skills and excellent attention to detail.
This position reports in to the Advertising and Sponsorships Manager and would also be working closely with the broader Australian Geographic team.
Responsibilities would be:
• Sales calls to prospective clients
• Source and contact leads from competitor magazines and digital social media channels
• Implement media campaigns – including digital, print, social and ensure these are delivered correctly and on time
• Help manage clients partnerships
• Liaise with clients for logos, briefs, advertising materials and other elements to ensure we deliver their advertising requirements on time
• Attention to detail to ensure client deliverables are meet on time and correctly
• Experience in digital media including exposure to FB, instagram and digital content advertising
• Being able to compile sales proposal with powerpoint and excel
• Ensure attention to detail is applied when cross checking deliverables
• Entering bookings and client information into the advertising management system
• Communicating across all departments effectively – editorial, marketing, digital, advertising, marketing
• Building strong relationship with current direct advertisers and smaller agency contacts
• Assist with any AG events
• General administration duties relating to Advertising and Sponsorships
Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com