Kimberley coast 11-day cruise
Join APT and Australian Geographic on an exciting voyage along the Kimberley coast from Broome to Darwin.
Hosted by AG Society councillor Todd Tai, this cruise uncovers secluded gorges, tumbling falls and towering rock faces. Experience the most in-depth itinerary in the Kimberley and leave with a greater understanding of this timeless land. You will get ashore, meet the traditional owners, see rock art, spot wildlife and be fully immersed in the grandeur of this ancient place.
DATES: 6-16 September 2018
COST: From $13,395*pp twin share, companion flies free*
- All-inclusive sightseeing in 16 destinations
- 10-night cruise aboard your elegant small ship
- Expert 10-member APT Expedition Team and Leader
- Daily excursions on Zodiac vessels
- All meals and all-day beverages
- Airport transfers, port charges, sightseeing and park fees
*terms and conditions apply